Nova Spa Water Conditioner - Directions For Use
1. Fill the spa with fresh water. Heat the water to a temperature of 90 degrees or more. Check alkalinity. For best results, total alkalinity should be between 80 and 120.
2. Check the pH to ensure it is in the range of 7.2 to 8.2. You do not need to check your pH on a regular basis because Nova Spa will stabilize the pH once adjusted. However, because water can vary in different areas, we recommend that first time users of Nova Spa check the pH of the water for the first 2 weeks and after adding additional water. Check my Spa Maintenance webpage for more detail.
3. Add 1 bottle of Nova Spa Water Conditioner for each 500 gallons of spa water.
4. If you use your spa frequently (4-5 times a week), clean the filter every week. We recommend rinsing the filter with hot water, soaking it in Natural4spas Hot Tub Cleanser with cold water over night, and then rinse with water for a thorough cleaning.
5. Add another bottle of Nova Spa to the spa water every three months.
6. Drain and replace the spa water at least once a year or as needed. Clean your spa using the Natural4spas Cleanser at least once a year or every 6 months (drain and refill) for better results.